Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pan Am Vintage and Retro Flight Bags

I have wanted a Pan Am flight bag since I saw one similar to this (currently sold out on retrojet.com, with similar bags sold out on modcloth.com and pinupgirlclothing.com too) in the world's longest shopping arcade in Kobe, Japan, about 8 years ago.  It was a genuine vintage bag and at the time I couldn't afford the price tag *sad face*.  I forgot all about it until the launch of the new ABC series Pan Am, which, by the way, is a downright feast of vintage gorgeousness and stewardess style.  (I was sad to hear it is being cancelled - I will miss the vintage fashions, if not the blah story lines!) And as bags are not in the least size-ist and 'fit' plus size and non plus size vintage clothes fans alike, I thought it would be no harm to round up a few examples of vintage and retro Pan Am bags and accessories currently available online.





A Pan Am retro record bag!  I would have eaten this up in my DJ-ing days!






Pan Am retro Hat Bag - well I suppose you could put other things in it too!



And for you vintage accessory purists, there are original 60s and 70s Pan Am bags on ebay with starting prices from $10...

4 comments:

  1. Wow !!!!!!!!
    We all appreciate with your post.Keep posting.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Flight Bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great information about flight bags.If you are looking for flight bags.I think this place is wonderful to get products at affordable rate.

    cheap bags and purses online UK & flight bags

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post - some great looking bags there. An alternative site with a few other options here www.retrobagshop.co.uk - some nice Pan Am faux leathers plus some BOAC clasics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. Filson UK

    ReplyDelete